• COACHES: Score sheets must be completely filled out with team players’ names and numbers in numerical orders at least 5 minutes before game time. Score sheets will be provided in your information packet and at the score tables. The home team listed second is responsible for keeping the score book. However, it is recommended that both teams have a scorekeeper seated at the score table.
• GAMETIME: All games will have a scheduled start time. However, all teams are asked to be there 30minutes prior to scheduled start time. We will start early if possible. There will be a 4 minute warm up before games if time permits.
• GAME LENGTH: There will be two 12 minute halves (6th Grade & Below) and two 14 minute halves (7th Grade & Above) with the clock stopping on all whistles. Halftime will be 5 minutes unless games are running behind.
• TIMEOUTS: Three 30 second timeouts per game • OVERTIME 2 minutes with one additional 30 second time out.
• MERCY RULE: If a team has a 20 point lead in the second half, there will be a running clock with the clock stopping only on shooting fouls, timeouts and injury. Clock will go back to normal operation if lead goes back to under 20 points
• RULES: All NFHS and PIAA High School rules apply unless noted above or below
• FOUL SHOTS: 1st Half---Two shots after 10th foul
2nd Half--- One & one after 7th team foul and two shots after 10th foul.
DISQUALIFICATION: Players are disqualified on their 5th foul. Two technical fouls will result in ejection. If ejected for fighting, you will be asked to leave and will not be allowed to return for remainder of tournament.
1.Head to Head
2.PLUS/MINUS (max 15)
3.LEAST POINTS GIVEN UP
ALL REFEREE CALLS ARE FINAL------ NO PROTESTS